TS101: 2 or more torrents at the same time impossible

Post your questions about BT download, FTP download, HTTP download, or QGet download software here.
schloessi
Starting out

TS101: 2 or more torrents at the same time impossible

Post by schloessi »

Hi,

after rereading this http://forum.qnap.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=658 i guess my problem isn´t the same.

I´m using a TS-101 with newest stable version of firmware installed. Portforwarding and Gateway settings are checked and ok. I´m using the web interface to add torrents, because I´m a MAC user and the software QGet is Win only.

If there is no torrent in queue of the Downloadstation, i can add any torrent and all is going fine. (means: it starts downloading)

Now if I add a second torrent to the queue I encountered the following problems:

1. first torrent is stopped and all values (including file size) of this torrent are set to 0, second torrent starts downloading as usual (values ok) :(

or

2. second torrent doesn´t start and all values (including file size) of this torrent are set to 0, first torrent is downloading further as usual (values ok) :(

or

3. first torrent is stopped and all values (including file size) of this torrent are set to 0 and second torrent is stopped and all values (including file size) of this torrent are set to 0. :shock:

These Problems can reproduced over and over. If only one torrent is downloading it will be finished fine.

Thx for your help in advance.
Greetings,

schloessi

Config: TS-109Pro II, Netgear WNDR3700, IMac 20" 2,16GHz 2 GB RAM, Notebook Asus x64jv, Boxee Box
AndyChuo
Experience counts

Post by AndyChuo »

Hi schloessi,

We currently looking at this strange behavious on our torrent client at the moment.. will soon clarify the main cause and get back to you asap. sorry for any inconvenience occured.

Andy
=============================================================>>>
TS-659-Pro [RAID6] rtorrent+SABnzbdplus+SickBeard+Couchpotato [Best PVR] Plex+PMS [Ultimate Streamer]
Apple iPad [Best Tablet] HTC One M8 [Mobile Phone] Samsung UA46ES6100 [My Screen] KRK Rokit 6 [Audio Speakers]
Chrome Cast [Screen Casting] Philips Hue [Personal Lighing]
Buffalo WZR-1750DHP [My Wifi Hub] D-Link DGS-1005D [Gbit Network]
schloessi
Starting out

Post by schloessi »

Hi Andy,

you wrote in another thread:
QNAPAndy wrote:Hi Teddy,

guess i overlooked something really simple..

here you go, on your administration page for download station click on 'setconfig' for the popup
inside the popup under 'Bittorrent port range', try to make the port range bigger because every single download will occupy one port and that's it.

let me know if it helps

Andy

This is the solution for my problem. I only forwarded and used one single port for the download station.

So I made the port range bigger and forwarded these ports and it works like charm now.

Thank you.
Greetings,

schloessi

Config: TS-109Pro II, Netgear WNDR3700, IMac 20" 2,16GHz 2 GB RAM, Notebook Asus x64jv, Boxee Box
AndyChuo
Experience counts

Post by AndyChuo »

Cool, good to hear that.

Now go hard dude!
TS-659-Pro [RAID6] rtorrent+SABnzbdplus+SickBeard+Couchpotato [Best PVR] Plex+PMS [Ultimate Streamer]
Apple iPad [Best Tablet] HTC One M8 [Mobile Phone] Samsung UA46ES6100 [My Screen] KRK Rokit 6 [Audio Speakers]
Chrome Cast [Screen Casting] Philips Hue [Personal Lighing]
Buffalo WZR-1750DHP [My Wifi Hub] D-Link DGS-1005D [Gbit Network]

Return to “Download Station and QGet”