can't start web server service

Post your questions about Web Server usage and Apache + PHP + MySQL/SQLite web applications.
smoki
First post

can't start web server service

Post by smoki »

Hi,

sorry for my english ... (i m french)

i have a problem with my new TS 410.(buy last week) i have upgrade the system to 3.3.6 and when i want to start the web server service with my web browser console this one bug ! (IE 8 or FF too) and web server don't start.
i have read on qnapclub.fr that following folder are maybe not created (qweb, public etc). i don't know linux ant i can't create these folders manually

the new firmware 3.3.7 don't fix it . how can i fix this bug ?

thank in advance for your help
fribse
Experience counts

Re: can't start web server service

Post by fribse »

If you browse to the nas with Samba, and you can't see the standard folders, then it has missed the standard folders, and they can be created in the share configuration.
Look under Access Right Management -> Share Management, top right corner 'Restore Default Network Shares'.
Best regards
Fribse

NO, RAID is NOT backup - Use RAID-Certified 24x7 drives for raid
HOWTO's:
Make automatic backup of ALL MySQL databases http://forum.qnap.com/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=15628

NAS-659 Pro II (3 GB Ram), Raid1, Survailance station, local backup destination + NAS-853A (16 GB Ram), Virtualization Station, Plex, iDrive
Network: Fritz!Box 7560 + 24p SG200 + 2x8p SG200 + 8p POE EdgeCore + 300/300 mbit Internet

Return to “Web Server & Applications (Apache + PHP + MySQL / SQLite)”