App Screenshot and icons

This is the best place for community developers to publish their genius work. Your Apps enrich the QNAP Turbo NAS.
nkumar15
New here

App Screenshot and icons

Post by nkumar15 »

Hello guys,

Its trivial, but I don't see any information on how to set screenshot for my app to be seen in app center.
For eg, icons are put by appname.gif appname_80.gif and appname_gray.gif.

How to put screenshot? Please see the attachment if my words are not clear.
I need to set my app image where the image with hammer is shown.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Moogle Stiltzkin
Guru

Re: App Screenshot and icons

Post by Moogle Stiltzkin »

click faq link in my sig create ticket.

you may want to also wait for response from other qpkg developers here. father mande, qsteph, dynek might know.
NAS
[Main Server] QNAP TS-877 (QTS) w. 4tb [ 3x HGST Deskstar NAS & 1x WD RED NAS ] EXT4 Raid5 & 2 x m.2 SATA Samsung 850 Evo raid1 +16gb ddr4 Crucial+ QWA-AC2600 wireless+QXP PCIE
[Backup] QNAP TS-653A (Truenas Core) w. 4x 2TB Samsung F3 (HD203WI) RaidZ1 ZFS + 8gb ddr3 Crucial
[^] QNAP TL-D400S 2x 4TB WD Red Nas (WD40EFRX) 2x 4TB Seagate Ironwolf, Raid5
[^] QNAP TS-509 Pro w. 4x 1TB WD RE3 (WD1002FBYS) EXT4 Raid5
[^] QNAP TS-253D (Truenas Scale)
[Mobile NAS] TBS-453DX w. 2x Crucial MX500 500gb EXT4 raid1

Network
Qotom Pfsense|100mbps FTTH | Win11, Ryzen 5600X Desktop (1x2tb Crucial P50 Plus M.2 SSD, 1x 8tb seagate Ironwolf,1x 4tb HGST Ultrastar 7K4000)

Resources
[Review] Moogle's QNAP experience
[Review] Moogle's TS-877 review
https://www.patreon.com/mooglestiltzkin
OneCD
Guru

Post by OneCD »

nkumar15 wrote:How to put screenshot? Please see the attachment if my words are not clear.
I need to set my app image where the image with hammer is shown.
I've not seen a way to do this for QPKGs that are not based in the QNAP repo (I don't use 3rd-party repos so don't know the effect there).

Best guess is the App Center app matches particular QPKGs with an internal QNAP dB to load these screenshot images and an app description from QNAP's repo server. The description bundled with the QPKG does not appear in the App Center GUI. :(

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
nkumar15
New here

Post by nkumar15 »

@OneCD.. Thanks for the information.

Return to “Community Apps”