nzb

Tell us your most wanted features from QNAP products.
ivan101
Starting out

nzb

Post by ivan101 »

It would be fantastisc if nzb-files would be implemented, kind of torrent files but just a little bit different :-) and more of the future and more used i guess.

Ivan
QNAPRei
Been there, done that

Post by QNAPRei »

Thank you for your suggestion. We'll do a feasibility study on that.
Online Support Form: http://www.qnap.com/onlinesupport.asp
Support email: q_support@qnap.com.tw
MSN: q.support@hotmail.com
Point7
Starting out

Re: nzb

Post by Point7 »

ivan101 wrote:It would be fantastisc if nzb-files would be implemented, kind of torrent files but just a little bit different :-) and more of the future and more used i guess.

Ivan
I would like NZB support also and it would even better if there is also a sheduler.
QNAP TS-109 1.1.4 Build 1207T
500GB Seagate ST3500830AS 3.AA
drfruit
Easy as a breeze

Post by drfruit »

Interesting suggestion.
I currently use Newsleecher, which automatically downloads the necessary PAR2 files to repair corrupt parts and then uses RARslave to extract the file set in the NZB.
I can double click on a NZB file (or link) and wait for the file to appear, I only have to move it to my Qnap to share or stream it.
If you could do all of that in the Qnap, it would be even better and also save a lot of energy because I don't have to leave my PC running. But it seems like a lot of work.
QNAPRei
Been there, done that

Post by QNAPRei »

drfruit wrote:Interesting suggestion.
I currently use Newsleecher, which automatically downloads the necessary PAR2 files to repair corrupt parts and then uses RARslave to extract the file set in the NZB.
I can double click on a NZB file (or link) and wait for the file to appear, I only have to move it to my Qnap to share or stream it.
If you could do all of that in the Qnap, it would be even better and also save a lot of energy because I don't have to leave my PC running. But it seems like a lot of work.
Thanks drfruit. We'll look into your suggestions.
Online Support Form: http://www.qnap.com/onlinesupport.asp
Support email: q_support@qnap.com.tw
MSN: q.support@hotmail.com
Andre141
New here

nzb files

Post by Andre141 »

It would be super fantastisc if nzb is implemented in a new firmware release :lol: :lol:
Psyk
New here

Post by Psyk »

SABznbd on linux seems to work on DS-x0x product (the one with 266mhz processor), maybee a way to make it work with TS- series?
maca
New here

Post by maca »

yes, would love that too

Return to “Features Wanted”